laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Wayne

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray Falks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: John Wayne Reply with quote

Some time ago, I saw mention on your website of a forthcoming box set on John Wayne. When will this be released ?

Ray Falks.
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: John Wayne Reply with quote

Dear Ray,

The John Wayne project is still under discussion. I'll certainly make an announcement as soon as adecision is reached.

Regards
Ken
John Menzies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Wayne on DVD Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Barnes,

I trust you'll be doing the same high quality job on John Wayne that you did on Fred and Ginger and Citizen Kane. I'm referring particularly to Universal's dreadful DVD of
Fort Apache. A superb film ruined on DVD by using the worst looking print I've ever seen and they had the audacity to charge £17 for it.

This is just one reason why I didn't buy the John Wayne-John Ford Cavalry Trilogy. Now, hopefully, we'll see these great films as they should be seen.

J.M.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Coming Soon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: