laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holiday Inn - responses

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Holiday Inn - responses Reply with quote

My thanks to Celia Hall,Jack Clowes, Dominic McHugh and Colin East for your enthusiastic comments about the new DVD of "Holiday Inn."

We try to do the best we can with each DVD that we tackle. It was a special pleasure to work with Universal on this film. Apart from being a wonderfully entertaining movie (with lots of background stories connected to it ), I have my own particular memories of working with both Crosby and Astaire and this,of course, added to my enthusiasm in bringing the movie to DVD. I must also thank Ava Astaire Mackenzie for her marvellous contribution to the project.Also my wife ( and co-producer) Anne.
Also my friends at Universal - Steve Beecham, Emily Stoten and Chris Matthews.Not forgetting the technical staff at Phoenix in Denham ( who originally conceived the dazzling moving menus ) and the people at Metro Broadcast ( who executed them ) and Oasis TV in London.

Thanks to all.
Best wishes for a happy holiday.

Ken Barnes

The Diamond Anniversary Edition of "Holiday Inn" was a real team effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Praise All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: