laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question regarding new box sets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Got a Technical Question about Laureate's DVDs?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Question regarding new box sets Reply with quote

Will they be region free? I live in the US and love your releases. I missed out on Charade though Sad I would very much like to get the Cary Grant films. I have a region free player but prefer region free when I can get it
Ken Barnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Boxed Sets Reply with quote

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your kind words about our products. The new boxed sets - which have been commissioned by Universal Pictures(UK) Ltd, - will be in Region 2 and Region 4 ONLY. The reason for this, I'm afraid, has to do with territorial contractual obligations.

In order to play these in the USA, you would need a multi-standard screen as well as a region free player.

I hope this information is of some help to you.

Kind regards
Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Got a Technical Question about Laureate's DVDs? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: