laureatedvd.com Forum Index laureatedvd.com
The Way To Collect The Classics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Tender Trap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Sinatra and his films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Fox

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: The Tender Trap Reply with quote

Very Happy
Although this is rarely seen on UK TV channels it would,no doubt,be welcome on DVD.
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: The Tender Trap Reply with quote

Yes, I agree that this is one of Frank's best pics. I'm sure it will eventually wind up on DVD.
Mark Fox

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Fingers crossed,incidentally I will be putting this website address on the address page of the quarterly newsletter of THE INT.TONY BENNETT APPn.SOCIETY which I send out worldwide to over 3000members. I know they will be pleased to have the details.
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Many thanks, Mark.

Best
Ken
Mark Fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due on UK Satellite Channel TCM-next week-I think Sunday morning.
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: The Tender Trap Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

Yes, this is one of Sinatra's best pictures. Certainly a witty script that pointed out Frank's flair for comedy timing. The Cahn and Van Heusen title song is,of course, a classic. I hear that Warners in the US are planning a DVD box set of FS. I hope they remember to include this title.

By the way, you should check out the new SINATRA-VEGAS box set releaseed next week in the UK. It's a knockout !
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Sinatra Vegas Reply with quote

The new Sinatra Vegas box set is a knockout. Yes, it's expensive but the value is all there in the quality of sound and performance.

This is a set to treasure.
Ken Barnes
Host

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: SINATRA VEGAS Reply with quote

In regard to the Sinatra Vegas box set, it's worth noting that none of the material on any of the five discs gas been previously released.

This alone makes it a collector's item

Jim Patterson
Mark Fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,not officially at lleast-quite good price at www.play.com or better still direct from The States!
Either way it's a must-have for Sinatra fans&others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    laureatedvd.com Forum Index -> Sinatra and his films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: